Code of Conduct at RDS
We are dedicated to building a positive environment that inculcates open learning and high respect for one another. So we expect our members to maintain a certain decorum.
- No trolling of members on the group. We are here to learn and help each other grow.
- No spamming off topic stuff. Time is the most important resource. Lets save it in manifolds by reducing off topic content.
- Avoid Direct Messages. Do not hesitate to ask your queries on the #support discord channel. Aids in quicker response.
- Avoid using tags @everyone and @here until it is very important.
- Google your queries before you seek help.
- When seeking help, submit the code in an easy-to-evaluate fashion. Share a Codepen link instead of a Github link.
- Overall challenge yourself. Take up tasks proactively and update your progress
- It helps to have a picture of yourself on your Discord & Github profiles.